Skip to main content

Why God?

February 15, 2016

Two in one day? This won't happen very often but I have something on my mind that I can't hold onto anymore.

Today I found out that I lost a family member's four year-old yesterday. How can God do that? She had her whole life ahead of her and before you know it she's gone. Why? I want to be so mad at God but I know his timing is perfect. 2 Peter 3:8 talks about how God's timing is so different from ours and it is which is why we don't understand it. I hate not understanding things. If I don't know why it kills me.

As a friend told me, when you don't know what to do. Pray. I cry out the anger and frustration and kneel at the cross and surrender everything. When there is nothing else there is God. A loving God.

So I walk with God and question but at the end of the night know that God is good all the time and all the time God is good. I have learned that God does what he wants in his perfect plan and I don't understand it. I miss her. She was so smiley and now she is in heaven. Why God? I don't get it but I know that God is in control. Right?

How do you have faith in God's plan when his plan makes no sense?

xoxo,
Em

Comments